Technical Support is available 24 hours a day via the web, email, fax or phone.
Phone: (206) 783-2000
Fax: (206) 783-1955
||Did you know?
Vista 2020 has two methods for generating reports: using Crystal reports and using the Vista 2020 Query tool. (The Query tool comes with Vista 2020, but to be able to create and modify Crystal reports, a Crystal 7.0 license must be purchased.) While the Query tool is fairly powerful, under certain circumstances a Crystal report may be more appropriate. You may need to us a Crystal report when:
For more information on writing reports with VISTA 2020 and Crystal, select the Help button on your VISTA Dashboard.
- The report must be sent as an email attachment.
- The report must have a logo or other graphics.
- The user must be able to view the report in Print Preview modeóbefore, after or instead of printing.
- The report needs to show a record sub-list.
- More than one record (or form) needs to be displayed.
- The report needs formulas, totals, grouping, complex page breaks or the records must sort on more than one field.
- The report must prompt a user for a parameter, e.g. a date or a range of dates.