|1. What is VISTA 2020®'s #1 benefit?
2. How else does VISTA 2020 save costs?
3. Who uses VISTA 2020?
4. How does VISTA 2020 mitigate risk?
5. How does VISTA 2020 link project team members, regardless of their location or time zone?
6. Can external documents be added to VISTA 2020?
7. What are the security measures?
8. How much training do I need?
9. Why would I subscribe to VISTA 2020 online, rather than use our own internally developed software?
10. What differentiates VISTA 2020 from the competition?
11. May I view a VISTA 2020 demo?
12. How do I purchase and implement VISTA 2020?
13. Are we buying a license when we subscribe to VISTA 2020?
14. How easy is it to open a VISTA 2020 account?
15. How long does it take to get VISTA 2020 up and running for a new customer?
16. What hardware and software do I need to use VISTA 2020?
17. Who is Market Street Technologies?
9. Why would I subscribe to VISTA 2020 online, rather than use our own, internally developed software?
Perhaps your organization has already developed or purchased project management software. In considering whether to switch to VISTA 2020ís online suite of services, you may ask the following questions:
As other companies update to the latest project accountability and risk mitigation software, and experience the advantage of an online subscription service, like VISTA 2020; your organization could find itself at a competitive disadvantage.
- Does your current solution provide real-time access to all team members, anywhere, even non-employees?
- How much are you spending to keep your program (and the hardware it is running on) updated and bug-free?
- How easy is it to use your program and to train new users?
- Are you using a product from several years ago?
Back to top