|1. What is VISTA 2020®'s #1 benefit?
2. How else does VISTA 2020 save costs?
3. Who uses VISTA 2020?
4. How does VISTA 2020 mitigate risk?
5. How does VISTA 2020 link project team members, regardless of their location or time zone?
6. Can external documents be added to VISTA 2020?
7. What are the security measures?
8. How much training do I need?
9. Why would I subscribe to VISTA 2020 online, rather than use our own internally developed software?
10. What differentiates VISTA 2020 from the competition?
11. May I view a VISTA 2020 demo?
12. How do I purchase and implement VISTA 2020?
13. Are we buying a license when we subscribe to VISTA 2020?
14. How easy is it to open a VISTA 2020 account?
15. How long does it take to get VISTA 2020 up and running for a new customer?
16. What hardware and software do I need to use VISTA 2020?
17. Who is Market Street Technologies?
1. What is VISTA 2020®'s #1 benefit?
VISTA 2020's major benefit is cost savings achieved through the use of VISTA 2020’s shared online workspace. With VISTA 2020, all project documentation is readily available – in real-time – to all project stakeholders, regardless of their location or time zone.
VISTA 2020 tracks, and controls all project documentation including drawings, RFIs, submittals, change orders, correspondence, meeting minutes, field reports, etc., in a shared database. Subscribers have quick and easy access to all important project information without having to search through files, faxes, and email messages. Everyone on a project can collaborate in real time, so all team members are always up to-date; no time is lost searching for project information in other locations.
VISTA 2020's unique inbox function allows participants to immediately see new information sent to them as well as the status of RFIs and action items. Because everyone knows whose court the ball is in, participants become very diligent about following up quickly on their assignments. As a result, our customers tell us that VISTA 2020 has cut the time to receive answers to RFIs, action items and other project information from weeks to days.
Back to top